Emily and I have created this blog to share our new baby Penelope Grace with our friends and family.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Mommy & Daddy
As Josh said in the last post mommy and daddy are adjusting to life with Penny. We finally got some decent pictures with Penny, I especially like the lady bug outfit from "Aunt" Carole.
Emily and Josh..... Congratulations!!!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. (But I had been wondering for a while how long you two would wait.:) Penny is beautiful and we'd love to meet her! Just tell us when you're free and we'll come to you so you don't have to trudge out in this cold weather. -Andrea & Justin
1 comment:
Emily and Josh.....
Congratulations!!!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. (But I had been wondering for a while how long you two would wait.:) Penny is beautiful and we'd love to meet her! Just tell us when you're free and we'll come to you so you don't have to trudge out in this cold weather.
-Andrea & Justin
Post a Comment